You can call us or email us to arrange your first appointment. This will last for around an hour and will involve you meeting with two of our debt advisers. Together, we will look at the best options for you and create a plan according to a schedule that’s affordable, suitable and flexible.
- We will ask you to trust us with your personal information regarding your financial position which we promise to keep strictly confidential.
To help us, please bring documents such as:
- Recent Bank Statements.
- Details of any debts.
- Your income: including benefits, pensions, payslips.
- Your regular outgoings: including food/utility bills, standing orders.
- An approximate value of your assets, such as your home or car.
- Any letters about money you owe.
We will then:
- Help you as best we can according to your situation (see the How We Can Help page).
- Plan an immediate budget plan that is tailored to your needs.
- Follow your progress and plan future meetings that are flexible in time and location.